Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Women's Market

For the past 3 days, I think shopping has been the main agenda of my...errr...life. For those who don't know me, I don't do window shopping...which means when I say I shop, I seriously mean I shop - a.k.a spending money. But of coz... *ahem* all the things I've bought are things I need...I mean seriously. From birthday gifts, to facial products, to Chinese New Year clothes...yea...they are definitely things I need. *blush*

As I was shopping these 3 days, I realize that there are a lot of stuff for a woman to buy! I mean, seriously...just look at the amount of different brands for just facial products. Then we have perfumes, CLOTHES (I mean...gosh), shoes, bags, accessories...It's like a lot. No wonder the ppl who ventures into the business for women always tend to make big bucks!!

Let's just look at a formal working attire. If you notice, you'll realize that a guy's shirt is pretty standard - including the price range. I mean let's not talk about buying say...Ralph Lauren shirts. Just plain average-Joe-brand shirts. Price range would most likely be from RM89 to say...RM159. Now, for gals, it's different. You have a range of DIFFERENT products - from dresses, to shirts, to skirts, to blouses - and all of them are priced differently. Gosh...

So...for those who's looking for ideas as to which business to venture into...I must say that anything with direct relation to women is one of the best business to be in so far. *teehee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home