Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Heaven-liest Cake of all the Heavenly Cakes

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, allow me to introduce the heaven-liest cake of all the heavenly cakes I've had (disclaimer: All heavenly cakes refer only to cakes that existed in Chiao Ju's dictionary - Opinions might vary =))...the one and the only *drum rolls*... Chilis Molten Chocolate Cake! (see pic above).

I'm telling you ppl...I'll never get enough of this. Of the many many times I've been to Chilis, I somehow failed to have this - well, not somehow, it's just that we always had to order more than what we can eat and hence, there are no rooms in the tummy for this lovely cake. Now, we are much smarter than before. ^_^ There's really 2 options; Option 1 - have the cake first. Option 2 - order only salad or starters. The first option is actually a better one...it's somewhat easier to control. *teehee*

Anyway, I think when I took this pic...it's the 4th time I'm having it. And it's still lovely. LOVELY! It's that mixture of having the warm and cooling effect from the chocolate in the cake and the ice cream topped on the cake which makes the whole thing LOVELY and HEAVENLY. (though I must say, it is pretty fattening...)

Just look at the chocolate ooozing outttttttt... hahaha...Lovely.

Cake lovers, you have to try it. It's by far my most favourite cake/dessert now. Absolutely heavenly......

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger [rena] said...

Dang you woman! I gained 2587 pounds just by looking at it!

I am SERIOUSLY going to Chillis this weekend!

Scratch that. I'm going TONIGHT!!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Hey that cake looks like a jelly fish to me!!!!! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home