Friday, December 28, 2007

Any 2008 new year resolution?

Remember how last year I didn't make a new year resolution simply becoz I feel that I would not keep to it. Hence no resolutions made last year. However, I think I'm going to make one for year 2008 (or maybe just a few).
  1. To hit the gym more often - I want toned arms and shoulder like Nicole Kidman! (okie...yes I'm dreaming - but the first part of the whole resolution is still achievable)
  2. Make at least 2 dives in 2008
  3. Major life overhaul activities (okie...I know this sounds really dramatic...but yea, I have to have a major overhaul...*teehee*)
  4. Last but not least...*drum rollsssss*... I shall......... not tell you. It's for me to know and for you to find out. *teehee*

Okie...that's like 4 resolutions. This time, only to make sure that I'm serious about it, I shall check in every quarter to see if all the resolutions are being kept.

GOODBYE 2007... HELLOOOOOOOO 2008! Have a great year ahead everybody! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home