Monday, January 14, 2008

In Search of a Lovely Onde Onde

I am in search for the best Onde Onde in town...and I still fail to find the lovely one. For those who don't know what an Onde Onde is...here's a quick overview - It's a type of "kueh" that is made out of glutinous rice flour, flavoured with pandan leaves and filled with gula melaka (palm sugar) fillings.

As of now, I have not had one Onde Onde that would have fillings that are so much and so liquid-ty...that it would just "explode" when u bite them...I mean just look at this picture...I have yet to find something like this in Malaysia...

(picture of Onde Onde - courtesy of Keropokman; http://singapuradailyphoto.blogspot.com/2007/02/abc-market-ondeh-ondeh.html)
Well, I now vow to want to make my own Onde Onde...but of coz...I don't have the recipe...So kind ppl out there...if anyone has a recipe to this lovely kueh...do let me know...I promise if it's successful, I'll make some for you... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home