Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Cool Bear Workshop

Here's a gift I got for a friend from the super-cool COOL BEAR WORKSHOP! It's a DIY bear and it's a great gift for absolutely anyone who love bears...or cutey things. But the really cool thing about this gift is that it's really a sentimental gift...and the bear is very much alive (coz he has a heart - literally - YAY!). And you know what? The bear actually has a birth certificate. HAHA...how cool is that!


This is the bear I've selected. It's called Candy Bear (look at him...soooo sweet as ever). Well, after stuffing your bear with the cotton and all, you get to pick clothes for your bear! It's just soooo cool. ^_^ So I picked 2 outfits - one is this merry christmas one (since it's the christmas season) and another blue strip polo-T.

This is the box that comes with the bear...

One part of the box which says "It is a gift of love for you loved ones". I think it's really a gift for everyone...

Finally some definition of what cool bear means.

This is just a very cool gift. I did mine in U-Parkson One Utama. I think there's one in KLCC as well. This whole concept is just so cool...COOL TO THE MAX! ^_^

4 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he/ she who gets this bear must be feeling lucky and smiling when he / she reads this...btw i am feeling lucky

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have one too, and mine was born in 1U too.. i tell you what, i love him so much!!!

http://blacksnail.wordpress.com/2007/09/17/notty-and-okui/

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone really special to me bought my notty monkey to me. eventhough this someone special doesn't care about me as much as he used to be, but whenever i feel sad, notty's hands are long enuf to hug around my neck. then i feel very warm and happy. :~)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger *chiaoju* said...

yea..as last as long u are happy..that's what matters most.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home