Friday, December 21, 2007

TAGGED

I was just browsing through blogs and came to realize that I've been tagged by my all time favourite uber-cool mum, Azrena... Honored to be tagged, I shall do this (though I must say...this survey sure is long...)

Name one person who made you laugh last night.
My cousin n my dad - had a good laugh about some of the stuff my dad did over the years (he's extermely cheeky..if you must know...^_^)


What were you doing at 0800?
On my bed - when clearly I was suppose to get out of bed to work...from KL.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was...chatting with someone - when clearly again, I'm suppose to work...

What happened to you in 2006?
Happenings happened in 2006...

What was the last thing you said out loud?
Oh crap - happened in class.

How many beverages did you have today?
Milo, chinese tea...more chinese tea

What color is your hairbrush?
It's black...and it's VIDAL SASSOON. Got it from China for only...RM9.90...HAHA

What was the last thing you paid for?
Starbucks with my cousin

Where were you last night?
At home...chatting.

What color is your front door?
Wood color

Where do you keep your change?
In a Prego bottle, wrapped nicely with Pooh's wrapping paper.

What’s the weather like today?
Freaking hot

What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
HAAGEN DAZS RUM RAISIN

What excites you?
hmm...everything that excites me...excites me. seeing manta rays in a dive excites me... ^_^

Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, and I'm doing it this Monday.

Are you over the age of 25?
I will be...by year...in approximately 10 days.

Do you watch the O.C.?
Yea...sometimes...for the fun of it. Too much drama though...

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, 2 in fact, no wait..make that 3.

Do you make up your own words?
Hmm...I don't think so

Are you a jealous person?
Yes...I think ^_^

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
The uber cool mum who tagged me! Azrena (okie...but then again, I have tons of friends who's name starts with A - so it might only be fair to just roughly name them all (we have andrew, aj, andy, annie, adeline, amanda, ameena...okie maybe I should stop)

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kelly

Who’s the first person on your received call list?
well...someone.

What does the last text message you received say?
ohhh...you guys wouldn't want to know...

Do you chew on your straw?
Sometimes

Do you have curly hair?
Nope

Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Pavillion

Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I don't have one in my life. If that person's rude, he/she will never be part of my life! *teehee*

What was the last thing you ate?
Bread with Bak Hu

Will you get married in the future?
I very much want to...but I need to figure who do I want to get married to...

What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
ENCHANTED! ^_^ It's so cheezyyyyy...but it's just lovely. Once in a while, we just need some fairytale in our life.

Is there anyone you like right now?
Yes.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Everyday.........

Are you currently depressed?
I wouldn't say I'm depressed. I mean, I can still laugh about things that are pretty screwed in my life...so...yea I think I'm fine still.

Did you cry today?
Nope

Why did you answer and post this?
Just for the fun of it...I haven't done one of these surveys for the longest time!

Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
ermmm...I don't know. Gosh, I don't have many friends now do I?

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger [rena] said...

Now, tell us! What did your last SMS say? Teehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home