Monday, January 21, 2008

A Place Called Here

A Place Called Here - one of Cecelia Ahern's latest book. Just finish reading it yesterday evening. Comments - well, I would say it's not exactly her best book ever, but I would have to say that it's a good book to read... (by the way, I absolutely love Cecelia's brains...I mean the fact that she is able to come up with plots and stories like such is amazing. I love you, Cecelia...)


Anyway, in a nutshell, this book really is about how sometimes we just get lost. The story is really a fantasy plus magical story...but it's still how sometimes we are just lost...somewhere.

Here is a part depicted out from the book:

We all get lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond out control. When we learn what it is our soul needs to learn, the path presents itself. Sometimes we see the way out but wander further and deeper despite ourselves; the fear, the anger or the sadness preventing us returning. Sometimes we prefer to be lost and wandering, sometimes it's easier. Sometimes we find out own way out. But regardless, always, we are found.

As I read this paragraph, I realize that it is true. In our lifes, there would be this part where you feel lost and alone and everywhere around is just dark. It's like being lost in the jungle (I know, coz I've been in that situation before a couple of years ago). And everywhere you look, is pitch black. You have no idea which path to walk down to bring you back home. You are literally lost.

This is where I believe that you have to have someone. That someone that would find you...that would bring you back home. That someone that would be by your side holding a torch, or an oil lamp, or even a candle, just lighting up the place, so you can see which path is best for you. Ppl can't make the choice for you - but when the area is lit up, you can see clearer the path you want to walk down. You'll always know. Well, life's tough. Who said it's easy. If it was, life would just be plain boring.

Anyhuuuuu...it is an easy reading type of book. I must say it got me all excited as well...Enjoy!

P.S. Thanks you-know-who for getting me this book. Love it. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home