Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas-eee Season

Christmas season is just around the corner... YAY! I mean I don't celebrate Christmas, but somehow, I find that it's a really magical holiday.

It's a season of hope and love shared with family, friends and loved ones. I love everything about Christmas --> from christmas carols/songs to christmas decorations. It's just so peaceful and lovely and I get all mushy just listening to some of the songs. It's just so...oh, I dunno...LOVELY. (gosh...look at how I'm actually talking!) Anyway, my all time favourite Christmas song is "The Christmas Song" (haha). Below is the lyric:

The Christmas Song

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Jack Frost nipping on your nose,
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir,
And folks dressed up like Eskimos.

Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe,
Help to make the season bright.
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow,
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.

They know that Santa's on his way,
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh,
And every mother's child is going to spy,
To see if reindeer really know how to fly.

And so I'm offering this simple phrase,
To kids from one to ninety-two,
Although its been said many times, many ways,
Merry Christmas to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cubgWvBfs24&feature=related



Lovely. Listening to this is making all mushy-lovey-dovey now...^_^ To me, Christmas is a time where everything is hopeful and magical. Anything can happen! You feel like you are off to magic land or something. Everything is just perfect. And the thing that makes it more perfect is spending it with the people you love.

Oh, and I found this pic on mistletoe. ^_^ Aren't they sweet!!! But I have never heard the whole story about kissing under the mistletoe yet...like...why under the mistletoe? *teeheeeee



Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas. It's truly a magical celebration. And for those who just HAVE to kiss someone this christmas, go find urself a mistletoe. *hehehehe*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger [rena] said...

Omigod!

I particularly like this xmas song too! What are the odds?!

Although, truth be told, I love the New Kids on The Block version..heh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home