Wednesday, June 28, 2006

People say the darnest things...hahaha

During my last trip, though it sucks big time, but I have the...well, priviledge to experience one of my all time favourite...joke. It was definitely the hi-light of my day!

I went to one of this factory, to do what I do best...(yea right). Anyway, we were having this discussion (together with me is another colleague from US, and some other engineers from the factory) and suddenly this lady who is some director of the factory came in. She introduced herself, and we exchange name cards. I have this habit...which is when I am in China, I tend to flip my card over to the side printed in chinese.

So as I hand my card over to her, she said..."OH...U HAVE A CHINESE NAME!!!" I was stunned, for a moment there...Then I blurted out...(seriously, I don't mean to humiliate or embarass her, but...) "OH...ermmm...yea...becoz I am Chinese." Then the US guy started laughing...and laughing...and laughing...and well, he wouldn't stop. She got kind of...embarassed I guess. Again, I did not mean it...but...come on! Do I not look like a chinese to ANY of YOU!...

Weird...ppl do say the darnest things. :) And when you think back, it can be really funny! ahahhaha

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home