Thursday, June 01, 2006

Judgment Day

Judging someone is what we do everyday. True? I believe so. I do that too...These are at times known as the human nature. To judge. At times, it's not a good thing to do, don't you think so? I mean, in the first place, who are you to judge me? Or who am I to judge you? I am no one...but a normal human being. No one is perfect, thus, it makes no sense to say that I have every right to judge you. Am I making sense here? I hope I am.

I believe that I am judged by people most of the time. At times I might know it, other times, I might not know it. Statements made about me might be positive, or it could be negative. Again, why judge someone? Answer: human nature.

Nevertheless, I believe that your true friends would not judge you. Different people have different ways in dealing with situation. If everyone would have the exact same characteristic and attitude, confrontation, conflicts, disagreement would not exist anymore. Again, true friends don't judge. They tell you the truth, and they tell you their opinion, but they stick by you. They would try to understand the situation and not judge you based on what he or she THINKS he or she knows.

See, this whole thing, I am judging people as well. Ironic huh? I once had a friend who told me; don't bother about what others think of you. As last as long you think you are alright, then you are alright. Take advice with an open heart but if the advice is not applicable, so be it.

LIFE...Life is ironic, don't you think!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home