Friday, April 28, 2006

Fate

Let's talk more about fate. I bet for those who have known me and is reading this, they would be like..."Here we go again"... But I believe fate and destiny plays a big role in one's life. Don't you think so?

Have you ever wondered how you can be related to the many ppl you meet along the way? Like you go on a vacation...and you befriend this person from another country...and you started talking, exchanging info about life, about places, experiences, and then you start to wonder, fate plays a role here right? Could I have been somewhat related to her in the past life? That's something to ponder right?

I think I've mentioned it before, but I believe in the whole reincarnation thingy...and the whole deal with having a past life...some might not believe in this...but I certainly do. To me, life is very much fated. I mean, yea you can do good and all to change your lifestyle and all...I mean it is a choice, but at the end of the day, you are very much fated and destined to reach a certain place or goal in life.

I am not saying that you shouldn't work hard towards something...but at times...it's fated that you would get this...or it's fated you wouldn't get this...it's just...FATED. :) Nevertheless, I still believe in working hard towards what you believe and what you want. I mean, there's no free lunch. Thus to achieve maximum result, we definitely need to work towards it. Right? *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home