Monday, May 08, 2006

The Attack of the...virus...

Sick...I've been sick for the past 4 days.

THURSDAY - It started off with just a body ache and a little pain in the throat...I thought, gosh... could have been a fever. So I went to see the doc. He said...well... you should be alright. Nothing wrong with the throat... no temperature change in the body... you should be fine. Thus, he gave me some medication to relief the pain. I thought I was healthy again!

FRIDAY - I woke up feeling absolutely wonderful. Tip top condition... WOOHOOO! So, went on with the rest of the day as usual... I even went out for a movie. Little did I know that the virus is preparing itself to attack me. I burned up during the movie... My whole body was aching and I felt absolutely horrible. Went home, took a panadol and went to bed.

SATURDAY - It's treasure hunt day to Genting Highlands. I cannot be sick. Okie. I woke up feeling...rather okie. =) I was happy. Went on with the treasure hunt which is like damn cool btw. Anyway, nothing happen until after the treasure hunt. I develop fever again...which is like damn bad. SIGH. Suffered for the rest of the night. DAMN!

SUNDAY - Woke up to go to the theme park. Was feeling GREAT with a HUGE CAPITAL G! Went on most of the rides (we won theme park tickets!!!) It was really cool. We left Genting at about 4pm. At first I was still alright. Sad to say...the virus came and attack me again! So, I pretty much burned up again...

MONDAY - Went to work at 8am. Left at 11am. I can't stand the pain in my throat and the headache that it's causing me. I went to the doctor...He took one look at my throat and shake his head... You have develop some WHITE SPOTS. (Well, he is referring to the ulcers) but it's like in my throat. Weird. Anyway, he gave me an antibiotic shot and here I am, sitting at home, writing my blog. I haven't had anything to eat for the whole day. I am not hungry at all... I am just... well, TIRED. SIGH

I haven't gotten so sick. Sick till I can't eat...can't do much. I mean... this is like really bad. SIGH. I hope the antibiotic shot works. Else...I'll be like...SIGHHHHHHHHHHH...

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger --iffil-- said...

hey there, my BUM-buddy... my fellow bummer... get well soon!

- Dr. Mia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home