Saturday, April 01, 2006

Something rather funny...no...disgusting I would say...

I was driving to meet up with a bunch of my friends this evening...So, on my way there, as I was stopping at this traffic light, I saw this most...amazing cum disgusting thing ever. This middle age guy, was PEEING by the road side. Of coz I only saw his back but...I mean...he peed...in public. After he peed, he turned around, without zipping his pants...and was still tucking in his shirt and doing all of those...in public.

I don't know if he's a Malaysian...but...what the heck was he thinking? I mean...COME ON! There's a small supermarket across the road...why the heck can't he go there? He did all those as though, EVERYONE does it and it's pretty much ALRIGHT to do it. And the thing is...there's another car parked right behind him. And he does it anyway. He peed...like it's nobody's business. SIGH...I'm generally SPEECHLESS...oh well...

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger --iffil-- said...

well... when u gotta go... u gotta go... :)

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

y u so keh po??? ha...ha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home