Sunday, March 02, 2008

Spritzer water

Now, how many of you chooses Spritzer if you have to buy a bottle of mineral water? Pls raise your hands now...don't be shy...I for one chooses Spritzer...Don't ask me why...must have been good branding of some sort.

Anyway, a gal from my class was telling our group not to drink Spritzer water IF it is taken from Taiping, Perak. I was like..."Why?" And her answer just sort of blew me away. She say that the natural water flowing from the mountains or wherever the water source comes from, runs through a cemetry before it reaches the place where they extract the mineral water out. "...and that's where you get the minerals," she says.

OMG!!! okie...maybe it's not such a big deal...maybe the minerals generated would be more, leading to a better type of mineral water. I mean...really...it's just dead ppl we are talking here...

Well, all this might be untrue...but then again...I now have 500ml of Spritzer mineral water in me...she had to tell me AFTER I drank that bottle of water. But I think it's all good. Maybe I can get some good aura from the dead ppl...hmmmm

Let me know if any of you have any further information...And also, I would like to apologize if I have offended anyone for this comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home