Thursday, February 28, 2008

Back to Blogging

Haven't been writing anything for the pass 1 month...and...the most common excuse I would use is...I've been busy - with work mostly. And then there was the CNY holidays...then biz travel...oh, and not forgetting exams...so yea...I've been busy.


Fear not ppl, coz I AM BACK! *teehee*...Nothing really happened for the pass one month...
  • The month of February began...with no apparent greatness...weather was hot though
  • Then there's the celebration of Chinese New Year...weather is still hot...'ang pow' income was so so...can't complain though.
  • Valentine's Day...nothing special again...just like any other day when you are alone... *hehe*
  • Work...will remain as work...have I mentioned that the weather is hot?
  • Travel to China for a week and a half...cold as ever (which reminds me...I need thicker winter clothing)...China will always be China...Dirty, yes. Polluted, yes. Cold, yes in Shanghai, not really in Shenzhen. Due to cold weather, my nose bleed most of the time...and of coz, not forgetting dry skin...
  • Of coz Hong Kong was part of my itinerary as well...HK is lovely...had all my fave food (hence I need to hit the gym ASAP!)...didn't do much shopping though...
  • Got back to Malaysia a couple of days ago...and weather is hot as ever - well, except for today maybe...coz it rained. Yay rain!
  • My threadless T-shirt arrived! Loving it lots! ^_^ (I shall blog about it later)
  • And...today is the 2nd last day of February...*gosh how time flies*

And there you have it...boring ain't it my life...I need to dive...

Anyhuuuuuu...may everyone have a great start in life in March!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home