Sunday, March 16, 2008

In need of the seaaaaaa

I met someone at the MBA class today that dives as well. Really cool German dude who has been diving for the past 15 years. *whewwwww* He has been to lotsa cool places...and he was telling me over lunch today...which then leads me to thinking...

I FREAKING HELL MISS THE SEA AND I AM SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF THE BLUE SEA!!!!

Here is a list of places that I want to go dive (hopefully - wishful thinking really) this year:
  1. Sipadan - yes...I want to see those sea turtles
  2. Layang-Layang - HAMMERHEAD SHARKS!
  3. Bali - cutie mola-mola from July - Sept & Manta Rays of coz
  4. Koh Lanta - visit Dalton, my advance dive course instructor

In order to accomplish this, I need my boss to let me off on holiday. 2nd...I need...MONEY. Something which I don't exactly have a lot to spare with the paying of my school fees and everything. ARGH...

Well, wishful thinking...but I think I'll like to go to at least ONE of these places. Need to start doing some plannings!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home