Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hypes of election

Well, it's a day after the Malaysia's 12th election. Everything appears to have calmed down a little...where the respective parties are tearing down the campaign banners and posters. Most of you would have know the result; Penang, Perak, Kedah, Selangor and Kelantan will have new government as the opposition parties have created history again after 40 years, gaining great victory in these states.

So...what is it in for us? Hmmm...I'm really just going to sit back and see what the new government can do for the ppl of Malaysia. I guess Malaysians are somewhat annoyed with the government, hence voting for the opposition parties. I've seen news where supposedly "political experts" say that the ppl are now scared with the result of having new government. I, personally beg to differ.

If the government is all that good, would ppl opt to change? I think not. It's really a psychology effect. Changes are something everyone fears. Not everyone can adapt to major changes. However, if the current situation is not exactly a good situation, why shouldn't we give change a try? If it doesn't work, change back. At least that's how I feel.

Oh well...all I know is that this is definitely a wake up call to all those ppl who have been sitting comfortably and luxuriously on those chairs for years. I guess Malaysians are now ready for a change...we'll see how it goes......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home