Thursday, March 27, 2008

Deemed the dumbest criminal ever

As I was driving to work this morning, I was tuning in to the hitz.fm radio station (yea...I tune in to them everyday generally) and the Morning Crew, Rudy & JJ were talking about this criminal in Chicago who can be deemed as the dumbest criminal ever. Why is that so? Here's what happened.

This crime-o-person was in the process of robbing the cashier in this convenient store. Somehow or rather (if I remember correctly - ermm...it's 6.30am and really, my brain wasn't functioning all that well), the person in charge that night couldn't retrieve the money for him and says he had to wait for his manager to come back. So this "smart" criminal then give the person in charge his number and asked him to call him once the manager gets back. (errrrr...)

They called him...and guess what? This crime-o-person picked up the phone. The rest...I'm sure you can guess what happened next...Now...is that dumb or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home