Monday, November 05, 2007

Bad Day (but thank God)

I met with a snatch thief today...sigh...The bastard was riding on a motorcycle and riding pass me very quickly he tried snatch my handbag. Thank god the part he tried to pull snap (so he got nothing really) but I got a lot of things -- my head was swollen up pretty badly (I hit my head on the tar road), bruisers on my back (hurts damn bad), my arms, slightly swollen neck, cut on one leg and some scratches as well. Stupid bastard.

On the good end...I don't need stitches so I'm really much okie. Mum is safe (that's more important). I was fortunate to have a lot of ppl who offered to help; one offered a chair, another one a warm water, one even offered to drive, etc. Although I don't know who all of you are, I really appreciate you guys. All of you...you are really angels in disguist. Thank you all.

For those who are reading, pls becareful. This happened in the back lane of the Pulau Tikus shoplots (the one with Yataimura, Maybank, and all). There's a back lane leading to another set of parking lots. Pls be careful. Especially gals carrying handbags. Always make sure you carry your bag on the inside of road. That was my biggest mistake. Never walk down dark lanes alone, or even with just one partner. It's still very dangerous. Just be more alert of your surroundings.

I'm just blessed and glad that I'm okie. Thank God. But that bastard...

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger [rena] said...

OMG!!! Am so sorry to know this. I hope you're all fine, truly. Take care, rest well...and let's kick the barrrsteeerrrd!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home