Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tired

I am currently in a stage of tiredness and wish I have a time off. It's just one of those days...where you would drag your feet just to start the day off. That's when a time off would be useful.

So...yes, I am looking forward to a break. But what should one do? I mean the last thing I need is run off to another country with the tour group, wakes up at 5am in the morning to rush to places to sight-see, and gets back to the hotel only late at night. (that's like...a crappy time off).

My ideal time off activity is really sitting by the beach, staring at the horizon, listening to the sound of the wave, thinking. Just calm thinking...nothing much. It can be with someone...or it can be done alone (not an issue). Sorting out your mind...ahhh... Just sitting here, writing about it makes me somewhat calm. Hmmmmmmm...

No wait...I'm in a training. Okie crap... but I think I really need one soon. I'm tired. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home