Sunday, December 10, 2006

Driving on the Penang Bridge

Wow...I think it has been...what...2 months since I last updated my blog. Well, I have been traveling alot...lost in work...just couldn't find the time (lame excuse btw...hahaha...it's just me and my excuses!)

Anyway, here's something that I notice about driving in Penang. It's not a pleasant place to drive, coz there are just too many motorcycles around! I was driving to work 2 days ago and had to cross the Penang Bridge. I guess everyone pretty much knows that the Penang Bridge consists of 2 lanes on each side. As I was driving...it hit me that...all the cars are driving on the right side of the lane...and all the motorcycles are driving on the left side of the lane. Is that left lane a motorcycle lane?? I BELIEVE NOT!

No wonder the traffic is always pretty slow moving! DAMN! *sigh*...

Oh..and AT LAST! THEY FINALLY OPEN UP THE NEW PLAZA TOLLS! I remember that someone posted a comment on one of my blogs (Road Builders) saying that the tolls would be ready by end of October or something. Well buddy...YOU ARE SO WRONG! They just opened up recently. *sigh*

Anyway, I guess this is gonna be a never ending thing...so...to hell with the bridge!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The left lane is for slower traffic, that is why there are motorcycles and scooters there...Are you driving in the slow lane? Seek adventure, jump out there in the fast lane and try it out :)

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger *chiaoju* said...

Well...10-07...Thanks for the inputs. But...:) driving on the right lane is driving on the slow lane. coz to avoid those motorcycles, everyone goes to the right lane...no matter how slow u ar...:)

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another suggestion:
http://www.harley-davidson.com

Riding one of these will definitely take you into the fast lane.

By the way, men, genetically, are problem solvers. I will offer you solutions even when you are not looking for one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home