Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Our beloved Airline

Well...our beloved country has got our very own beloved airline company...which...btw...pretty much annoys the crap out of me recently. [sigh]. I so want to support them...but...SIGH.

This is...my...5th time flying with this airline and like always, it sucks. Not the flight mind u...but the service. I still don't understand how they become Best Economy Class year 2006...coz it's no where near best. It's not even near good. It's bad. [sigh].

I asked for a blanket. "Excuse me can I have a blanket?". The stewardess pulled the worse face I've seen and said "We have limited blankets and I don't think we have any left." At that instance, I gave up. I thought to myself. THINK...U THINK U DON'T HAVE. So is that a YES WE HAVE...or NO WE DO NOT. You could at least check. The idiot didn't bother to check. [sigh]

Now, they even charge if you want to change flight dates. [SIGH].

It's not that I don't want to support...but they themselves make themselves NOT to be supported. So I guess I should just fulfill their wish...don't you think?

[SIGHHHH]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home