Thursday, September 28, 2006

The love a guy and gal finds...

Gals are looking for guys who really love them...Guys are looking for gals who they really love...
This would be the statement of the day. I was talking to this guy friend of mine yesterday and he said "Chiao Ju, here's what I think; (wala...the phrase)". True? Totally.
All gals are hoping to find a guy who really loves them. When I say love...I mean, REALLY love. Like the love you to BITS kind. However, will this guy ever exist in a gal's life? Beats me. Guys on the other hand are looking for gals who they can really love. Can they find that person? Hmm...beats me! :)
See, the thing is...when a guy is just NOT that into you (There's a book on this...) they don't do stuffs out of love...indirectly speaking. A lot of times, we as humans do things because we like to do it...or if we are doing it for a person, we simply love doing it for that person. I notice that if someone is just NOT that into you, they...just don't do it. As simple as that.
So, a gal ever find the guy that would truly love her? Or should I say, will a guy ever find a gal he would truly love? I guess no one knows. SIGH. wait...make that a BIG SIGH. :) Oh well...thanks stan...great statement to ponder.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger --iffil-- said...

dunno lar this one... what i know is... everyone needs to be loved. and in order to get love, u have to give love.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agreed wat Iffil had said. However I think the best is to love someone without expecting anything in return at all and that's something that's almost imposible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home