Sunday, August 06, 2006

Just...a thought

It has been a month since I last updated my blog...and I thought I should update them...for the sake of ppl who read them...hahaha... ^_^ just kidding (not like I have many ppl reading my blog...)

So, here I am in China once again. Just like always...I AM FREAKING BORED. I mean, it's not like I don't want to go out...but the weather is just unbearable (WAYYYYY too hot to be sight-seeing) and I've been to all the places that I want to go...so there isn't any place to actually visit anymore...

Anyway, that's just the routine of me complaining about how boring it gets when I am in China. During this weekend, I was just thinking about what I should do with my life. I had this whole 5-year plan supposedly planned out since... year 2004. I was almost CERTAIN that it would work.

Over time, as we grow up, some things might not be seem that feasible anymore. I mean you need to really consider the pros and cons of every action that you take. It's not that much about what you like anymore, but it's more of what you should be doing or what you can do. Of coz you can still search for a way to get to what you like and what is feasible to be done - have that give and take kind of thing.

We tend to take things for granted when we were younger. We just say...I'm going to do this...and then you do it. Of coz some say that they do consider the consequences, but trust me...you don't consider them that much at that point of time.

I guess nothing is permanent. Not your career. Not love. Not friendship. Not anything. Everything changes every second...every milisecond. Nothing is forever...we can only hope that it's gonna be forever, but I don't think it would be...I haven't seen one which is forever.

Oh well...I have this plan in place now...and I just hope it works. For those who read this...maybe you have something to add on. Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home