Sunday, April 06, 2008

Dare to Love?

Here's a dare for all of you out there. I dare you to love. To love this other person that means the world to you and choose to want to love this person unconditionally for the rest of your life if given the chance. Dare to take on this challenge?

It's a really tough challenge. It's a challenge that requires a lot of courage and strength. It's a challenge that requires a lot of risk-taking - a risk that is so huge that it might just smack you in the head and you'll be a living zombie forever...or your soul might be buried *teehee* (drama drama drama...). I think it takes a bigger courage to go love someone than to jump of a cliff of a mountain. When I say love, I mean love. A lot of us might have misused that word once in a while...and of coz there are many definition of love from different people based on their experiences.

But I think, love is all about trust and honesty. Love is all about sacrifices and all these sacrifices are made with a heart that is willing. Love is about wanting the best for this other person even if it means you have to give up doing something you previously like. Love is always wanting for this other person to be happy so you can be happy.

I'm sure most of us have loved before. Or have we? I might have. It's hurtful I would say...but if you have never loved before, you have never lived your life (...well...something like that from the "Tuesdays with Morrie" book). You cannot live your life without love...that's what I would say. I always believe in living my life with no regrets. Even if it's the crappiest choice I take. I have no regrets in life right now...and that's all that matters...coz LIFE really is all about loving, in the context of happiness and sadness.

So, dare you take on the challenge to love? I dare you... ^_^

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger --iffil-- said...

i take the challenge! yes! me! i'll take it!

l love my mum! YES i said it! i loveeeeee my mum!!!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home