Sunday, March 30, 2008

An Hour to Live, An Hour to Love

I just finished reading this book, 'An Hour to Live, An Hour to Love'. It's really a book about Richard and Kristine Carlson, life partners who have learned to love each other...forever, eternal love. It's about how they always put the low side of their life behind them...quickly overcoming it and just start enjoying the good side almost instantly.

Here is a question perhaps we should ask ourselves, ..."If you have an hour to live, who would you call, what would you say...and why are you waiting?"

It's pretty interesting if you think about it. I mean most of the time, the question is usually if today is your last day, what would you do. But this is really, if it's your last hour...who would you call and say to this person?

You have tons of ppl you love all through your life. Having the need to think of who to call can be tough. But I somehow believe that there would be this one person that would stand out in your life where you would want to call and just tell this person everything you have to tell.

But there is this other part of the question that keeps you thinking as well..."why are you waiting?" Why wait till the last hour? Why wait till the last minute before expressing to this person who means so much to you? I don't...^_^ I don't wait...if I want to say "I miss you", I'll say it...or "I love you" for that matter...I'll say it as well. And really, it's not all that difficult...if you really mean it.

So, what are you waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home