Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm BACK!

Greetings earthlings...I'M BACK!

Ppl who reads my blog...I would first like to apologize for not posting anything for the past...half a year...*blush*. I'm really busy with work, and there are some other personal issues, and I was busy preparing and deciding if I should go back to school, and...and...okie, fine. I have no solid reason. I was just being lazy. *blush*. I kinda...forgot about my blog though. I tried logging back in...and I totally forgot what my username and password is! *gosh*...Actually, a friend reminded me just yesterday about my blog..."You haven't been updating your blog!" ^_^ So here I am, back at blogging again...and I promise...Thou shall not stop! *teehee*

Many things have happened in the past half a year...Among some of the interesting ones are, I bought a PSP, my sister came back from the US for the summer holidays, I got my Advanced Open Water Diver's license, I joined band - that's pretty much it.

Anyway, let's talk about my band joining experiences. We were practicing to get ourselves ready for the Intel's 35the Anniversary celebration. Come to think of it, it's tough. I played the keyboard, the supposedly easier instrument, but I still think that there's a certain difficulty to it. Despite having experiences playing the piano, it's not exactly enough. Anyhuuu...we manage to survive the performance. I screwed up one of the songs though, as I forgot to transpose to the correct key. *sigh*

Vince was there during the celebration!!! He's...well...he's not the hunkiest guy around (die hard fans...spare me life pls...), even in real life, but still cute to a certain extend. *teehee*. The band had the opportunity to play the song "Bunyi Guitar" for him!!! That was cool. Really cool...I mean how often would you have the opportunity to play for a celebrity. But, we screwed up a bit...

I wasn't exactly excited...until he decided to sing "Breaking Free" from my all time favourite Disney movie "High School Musical". I was literally jumping up and down!!!!!!! He called up some of the kids from the audience to join him and I...really wanted to join that group. After fighting with myself...I decided I really shouldn't. I mean, everything is being caught on camera, and I really really wouldn't want someone to watch the videos and say..."Is that one of the primary school kid? I didn't know kids these days grow that fast!!!" But it was a cool cool performance. Got a little bit toooooo estatic there.

In short, it's a cool event. Oh oh! And I would like to take this opportunity to just give a shoutout to the band and to the MCs of the day. YOU GUYS ROCK! Seriously, anyone considering searching for wonderful MCs...pls let me know. I'll try to help you contact the 2 MCs that are absolutely hillarious. ^_^

oh...and...HAPPY MERDEKA MALAYSIA!

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger [rena] said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!

Golly, I too was a nut singing along to Vince's High School Musical. So syiok! Should've pulled you up to the stage lar!

And your band ROCKS!! Honestly! Like seasoned players you all were! *bows*

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Service-wala said...

woohooo.... can't comment much bout Vince or peeps might think that i'm flying the rainbow flag in ma room. :P

hmmm.. rena and i are the agents for the band and now u wanna be our agent?? hmmmm.... we do charge a high price out of the company tho... hahaha

u just played with the band?? sure or not?? neeways it was a great gig put together and everyone enjoyed it!! ROCK ON!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home