Friday, December 22, 2006

...and that's the end of 2006

Gosh...the year of 2006 is almost gone...It did felt kind of slow to me, although it's very very fast for most of my friends. Looking back at year 2006...what have I done?
  • To begin with...I stuck to my job... ^_^ *teeheee...had a rocky start coz I got lots to learn...but I stuck to it till now.
  • I...travel more often than I should have...for biz trip (only to China mind you)...I think it's 6 this year...each for 2 - 3 weeks.
  • I got my diving license in July...BIG accomplishment if you ask me. :) hehehe
  • ...
  • ...
  • errrr...
  • Looks like I didn't accomplish much did I?

Sigh...Well, I have to give myself a little credit...at least I stuck to my job!!! HAHAHA...I wonder what should I anticipate in year 2007? More work? More holidays? More dives? HAHAHA...I know that I would have to do something about furthering my studies I guess...hmmm...but what should I do? hmmm...

Anyway, MERRY X'MAS PPL! :) Have a lovely weekend!

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did accomplish another thing...managed to find yourself a "Good Boyfriend". This is what I think is the BIGGEST accomplishment for you in year 2006. Great job and Well done Juju. also Merry X'mas and Happy New Year....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home