Saturday, December 30, 2006

The cost of a plaza toll

Can someone explain to me why the government decided to build a new plaza toll with a specific amount of money, but does not use them? Excuse me Mr Government, but do you realize that there are a lot of smart tag users out there? Does it actually cost a lot to...u know, maybe ACTIVATE these 2 automated lanes? And Mr Government, if you really don't want to use these 2 lanes, y bother building them in the first place? Y make that whole place a fuss, causing traffic congestion and when the whole construction is over, u don't use them? I don't see the logic here...maybe someone could care to englighten me with the whole concept.

I've made this comment to the Penang Bridge hotline service guy once. He was shocked. He thought it was always activated. Thanks a lot for taking down this comment Mr Penang Bridge tollfree guy, but apparently, it is still not activated.

I'm waiting for comments...anyone...the red light on those 2 lanes are DRIVING ME NUTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home