Sunday, December 24, 2006

New Year Resolution

We have approximately a week to year 2007. Usually, what do you do when it's approaching to the day of the new year? You think what you should do with your life for 2007...a.k.a New Year Resolution 2007. Do we ever keep to our resolution? Errrrr...for me...never. :)

One of the main resolution that I make every single year is to lose weight. Do I keep to it? Nope. :) That is not a very efficient resolution if you ask me. Hehehe...I did tried...but...oh well.

I think I mentioned the last time that I won't want to make any resolutions any more. I'll break that this time (see what I mean by never keeping to it? hahaha) I shall resolute that this year, I mean year 2007, I'll dive at least twice. At least. Next, I shall make sure I know what I want to do with my life. (...we'll see) Ermmm...and I guess that's it. :) hehehe...

What's your resolution for year 2007?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home