Saturday, September 22, 2007

I hate 'em monkeys!


I WAS ATTACKED BY MONKEYS!

Sigh...My parents and I decided to take a jog at the Botanical Garden this morning. My parents brisked walk while I wanted to jog. Hence, I jogged alone. It was my 3rd round when I came across a whole bunch of monkeys. My concept is if I don't bug them, they would not bug me. I was just jogging. I wasn't even in their way!
Boy, was I wrong. 3 of the older monkeys started to GNARL at me...I was taken by surprised. I stopped jogging and started to back off. I shouldn't have done that. Anyway...that 3 old monkeys started moving foward, surrounding me, and forcing me into the stupid drain! I started to scream like some mad woman!

I was grateful to have 2 very nice uncle to come save me. They helped me chase the monkeys away and calmed me down. Thinking back, it's kinda funny...(btw, I was close to breaking down...don't ask me why). He said "okie...let's breathe...Breathe in...fuhhh...breathe out...calm down..." *teehee*

I ran another round and went home. These Botanical Garden monkeys are starting to be a nuisance. Rule #1 from the uncle - Always...ALWAYS carry a stick. Rule #2 - Always refer to rule #1.
So ppl, pls becareful. Apparently, before they attacked me, they have attacked some other kids. Botanical garden monkeys are dangerous. That's a fact. CURSE YOU MONKEYSSSS!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmphhhhh...
I wonder why they choose tall "kid" like u....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home