Monday, September 17, 2007

The Art of Making-Up

Putting on make-up is not an easy task (I know it's not an easy task for me and I know that I fail terribly doing this make-up art thing...sheesh). Guys out there...this is just a FYI post...just in case you are wondering why the heck a gal takes forever to get dress for a fancy dancy dinner.

I bumped into someone I know while shopping over the weekend and boy was I shocked - the sort of shock that makes my mind go..."why on Earth would she do something like that?". Okie, again, I'm no make-up artist expert...I suck. But I know pretty and correct when I see one (*ahem*...I AM still a gal...). Her eyes...were...all...WRONG. It's the same as dipping a pain brush into blue paint and giving it a one swipe thing across the eyes. It's...ermm...bad. I would think she looks better off...WITHOUT that make-up.

The eyes...that's the essense to how a person would look. I never ever dared to do any sort of make-up by myself if it involves anything as near to putting colors on my eyes (unless of coz if the color is the same as my skin...teehee). It's an art. I respect those who are experts in doing this...I mean they first analyze what type of eye-lids do u have...then what color will go with ur complexion, what goes with ur dress, etc. I salute. However, you take lotsa time...so guys...that's why it takes forever...

And so, the thing is...if u don't know how to don't do it. Remember that eyes are the essense to everything...just put on some loose powder, damped on some blusher and use a teeny bit of eye liner, and some lipgloss...walaaa...I bet u'll look lovely. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home