Friday, July 08, 2005

~Soul mates~

Crap! I haven't exactly update my blog since May...which is a rather long time. Okie...what should I talk about today? I'll talk about soul mates. Now, is there such a thing? hmmm...I guess my answer would be...NO! :-) Why u ask? Well, coz that's something which I think only happen in fairy tales...

How do you define your soul mate? Someone who is meant for you? Someone you would want to marry and would live the rest of your life being the happiest person on earth? Someone who is like 101% compatible? Someone who is so perfect for you? Someone who understands you so well? Someone who COMPLETES you? I honestly don't know how to define soul mates. I would say that whether he or she is your soul mate is defined by yourself. It's not like I don't believe in fate, but at times, how do you know that he or she is your soul mate? Would a guy who is so compatible and so perfect for you who later cheats on you be known as your soul mate? Hmmm... I don't know.

I could be writing this simply because that I haven't met my soul mate yet. I have like the bestest friends ever (u know who u r), but soul mate...NAHHH... Well, some ppl might just post a comment saying that they have met theirs. But how true is it? How can you tell that he or she is the guy or the gal for you? I believe you can't tell! :-)

Maybe one of you out there might have met the ONE for you...let me know. Let US know! Tell us the story... or maybe give us a tip or 2 in getting one for ourselves! Till then, have a great weekend!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home