Thursday, March 10, 2005

Services which suxxx...BIG TIME

I went to a certain fast food outlet yesterday to have some ice creams and pies for supper. The line was..quite long, but..I still waited patiently. Well, then it was my turn to order. He wasn't ready to take my orders just yet..as he was BUSY TALKING to his counterpart who was at the next counter..Again, I waited patiently for like 1 and a 1/2 minutes for him to be ready. At last, he was ready..I gave him my orders..and again, I have to wait for him to get the stuff..while he was fooling around talking with his other friends, joking..bla bla bla. I was like..HELLO, can he at least give me my food first! SIGH.. Anyway, got the food like after standing there for a whole 8 minutes..and they call themselves a FAST FOOD outlet..SIGH..Great disappointment with the services they gave..

I know I know..some of you might be thinking.."What is up with this gal? Can't she wait?"..Waiting is not a problem. But I have a principle of getting things done with the best attitude. Fooling around and keeping your customers waiting is definitely not a very good job ethical.

I believe that customer service is one the most important key to any success in any business. When you have great services, your customers or clients would be very happy and would definitely come back to that same company with the good service. I've come across this guy who is a cash teller in this certain local bank. My friends and I brought in a bag of money (they are..sad to say..the money of the school). It was during lunch time though. However, banks are not close during lunch time. The employees take their turns to have their lunches. Fine..so we went in..got up to one of the counters and gave this cash teller the bag of money. His face immediately turned into "Justice Bao" when he saw the money he had to count. Okie..so we brought in some syllings and lotsa smaller notes..but he is a cash teller right? He has to count the money right? For the next 20 minutes or so, he mumbled to himself, showing unsatisfaction about what he had to do, making faces..He was generally getting on to my nerves! Again, I was disappointed by these people.

SIGH..I just cannot stand bad services..Maybe it is just me with services, but I guess..Life's like this! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home