Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dreams..Do They Really Come True?

Each and everyone of us have a dream..It can be big, it can be small. Regardless of the size of the dreams, do dream really do come true? I have no idea. You know, when you watch movies, and it is sort of like a fantasy coz most of the time the ending always felt right. Most of the time, it ends with a happy ending. I was just thinking, in real life, does it also work this way?

When I was younger, the adults would tell me that all those things we see in the movies only happen in the movies. It ends there. I didn't want to believe that at first, coz I thought the things that happens in the movies are real and it would happen in reality. However, as the years go by..I thought, maybe I was really very naive. Dreams don't always come true does it? We don't usually get things our way, or at least the way we hope it would go. Dreams are dreams and reality would be reality. I guess it's just 2 different issue. Should we have dreams then?

Again, I have no idea. I guess having dreams are good. Maybe dreams don't always come true, but if we hope, and believe, our dreams might just come true, wouldn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home