Monday, April 18, 2005

5 People You Meet In Heaven

I was watching the movie "5 people you meet in heaven" yesterday nite..It was on the Hallmark Channel..Read the book (written by Mitch Albom) some time ago so this movie pretty much helped me recall back the story that I have read..

I went to bed that nite, thinking..if I were to die today, who would be the 5 people I meet in heaven? I mean I am only 23 years old..so the people that I have met for the past 23 years aren't alot..Hmm..perhaps I'll meet my grandparents? Or maybe my aunt? Beats me..but come to think of it, I can't think of any 5 people that I would have or could have meet if I were to die today...Maybe it's because my loved ones are still around me..hehehhe

But I find it interesting as to how all of us are inter-related..as though we are living in this huge gigantic family! It seems pretty odd to me..but perhaps life really works this way! Now, the one thing that I wasn't really sure was, how come God wants us to learn and feel our feelings only after we are dead? Like, why can't we realize some of the important facts before we die? Why do we have to learn only after we are very much...not alive?

Well, maybe through this book, the author is trying to make us realize the whereabouts of life..and how the inter-relation works, so forth..Beats me! I can't even work out wat life is all about..wat more about life in heaven!? ^_^ Well, post me a comment 'bout this matter..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home