Monday, March 28, 2005

Long Distance Relationship ~ how long does it last?

You know, I really looked up to those couples who can stay strong together despite the distance that separates them? I mean it is true that the world is now without boundaries with all those great telecommunication system, but still, don't you feel insecure without the person you love beside you?

People say if you love each other, nothing is a matter at all..be it distance, money, etc. But I don't feel so.. I find love not being that simple. It's much more complicated than just saying you love that person. It's just not that simple. I guess love have always been that complicated regardless of the race, location..

Love..what is it anyway? I was watching this TV series..and in one of the episodes, the lady said that love is when you can't stop thinking about him/her, and when you don't see him/her, you worries, you generally can't sleep or eat well..that's love. I thought it was more than just that. In fact up till this very date, I still can't find the defination of love. I guess the defination is infinite. Endless.

Back to the topic.. Do long distance relationship really bears its fruits? I don't know.. But I guess that's for me to know..and for the whole world to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home