Monday, July 25, 2005

Believe

Is believing enough? Can I really have everything I need if I just believe? Believe...I guess I have to start believing again...To believe that there is a miracle in this world. :) There are miracles in this world right?

Have any of u ever believed in Santa? Fairies? Angels? Well, I do. and in a way, I kind of still do. When I was younger, I believed in Santa as in literally Santa himself. U know, Mr Claus from the North Pole...Now, I still believe in Santa but Santa as a person who gives...who cares...and who shares with u. Kind of like a friend...a best friend. A person who gives what he or she can...who is not selfish at all...That's Santa. So, I guess there's a Santa just right by urside.

At times, we have to believe in our heart...to believe in our dreams and faith...and magic...and miracles. It is really nice to believe I guess...Like believing in the existance of guardian angels. Like the song sung by Josh Groban, "...believe in what u feel inside, and give ur dreams the wings to fly..." I find that kind of true.

You know, as we grow older, we tend to grow up and out of believing and start living like a "realistic adult". No more fairies, no more angels, no more Santa...but, that kills the meaning of life. Life is full of believing and hoping...Of coz as we grow up, we have to be realistic...but it does not hurt to believe in stuffs like that. ^_^

I guess in a way some things are worth believing. Remember the wise guy who told me to believe that ppl on the face of the earth are naturally good!? Well, I guess I am learning to accept that and believe that. Though it might not be true for me, but it is something that is worth believing. And to also believe that true love exists and love at times can conquer all. Again, it could be something that would never happen to me, but it is worth believing.

Well, there's one more thing that I still believe...I believe in a pot of gold or luck on the other side of the rainbow. I know some of u might think it's crap but to me, it's something that i kind of find worth believing. silly huh? And i still believe in magics and miracles. Everything happens for a reason. And i believe that magic and miracles make contribution to some of the things that happen! Well, what do u believe?

This is a really beautiful song. Polar express really tells u that believing is important. I guess it is...isn't it? :)

Children sleeping snow is softly falling.
Dreams are calling like bells in the distance.
We were dreamers not so long ago.
But one by one we all had to grow up.
When it seems the magic slipped away,
we find it all again on Christmas day...
Believe in what your heart is saying,
hear the melody that's playing.
There's no time to waste,
there's so much to celebrate.
Believe in what you feel inside,
And give your dreams the wings to fly.
You have everything you need,
If you just believe.
Trains move quickly to their journey's end.
Destinations are where we begin again.
Ships go sailing far across the sea.
Trusting starlight,
to get where they need to be.
When it seems that we have lost our way,
we find ourselves again on Christmas day...
Believe in what your heart is saying,
hear the melody that's playing.
There's no time to waste,
there's so much to celebrate.
Believe in what you feel inside,
And give your dreams the wings to fly.
You have everything you need,
If you just believe.
If you just believe.
If you just believe.
If you just believe.
Just believe.
Just believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home