Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I am Officially..."JOBLESS"

8 of MARCH 2005..The day I officially finishes my 3 years of university life..I am no longer a student..SIGH..it only seemed like yesterday when I first entered uni..and now it's like over..Now..trying to step into the WORKING WORLD..which is usually of no fun. SIGH..Life could only get "better"..

I was just thinking..Time pretty much flies..and when I say FLIES, I mean FLIES..3 years passes in a blink..Guess we just have to really appreciate what we have now..I found this beautiful phrase, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift; That's why it is called the present.."

Nevertheless, though tomorrow IS a MYSTERY, I can't help thinking about what it would be like to be in the working world..hmmm..Don't even know if I can hold of a job considering the fact that the economics aren't very good..I think getting a job isn't the most important thing..It's doing what u like and following your heart..You know, many of us graduates pretty much work for the money. I know I know..some of u might have think that if we don't work for the money, what are we working for then? I guess if we look at work in this perspect, then working wouldn't be fun would it? Working can be fun, if you make it look as a game..hehehe..I don't know how true is that..Got that quoted by Mary Poppins.. ^_^ but I guess that might just be true wouldn't it?

I am just full of craps..Anyway, just for those who actually took the time to read this crap of mine, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST..It's really important..coz with that, we would feel pretty much happy..Until the next post...CHAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home