Monday, September 24, 2007

CD Collection

Here are some of my favourite albums that I would recommend to all (in random orders):
*psst - these are albums where I find every single song lovely...

#1 Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

This is my "Monday Blues" album. Jiwang sikit... ^_^ Somehow, every single song in the album sort of potrays the monday blues feeling, leaving some sort of comfort and calmness in me. No idea why...maybe it's the lyrics. *teehee*


#2 It Won't Be Soon Before Long - Maroon 5


The album before this, Song about Jane was lovely. I loved every single song in it...the lyrics are also great! ^_^ This one, gives a slightly different feel to it (in terms of the melody), but still lovely. Every song in it is lovely. I love Maroon 5...


#3 Life in Cartoon Motion - Mika
The songs in this album is so catchy, you would just want to listen to it over and over again. The lyrics...ermm... well not all of them are good but the melody is just exceptionally catchy! This is what I call a happy song album.


#4 Undiscovered - James Morrison

I love this album. I love James Morrison. His songs are all so soothing. It's a good CD to listen to when you are driving home from a hectic day of work.


#5 All the Lost Souls - James Blunt

The last one - James Blunt's new album All the Lost Souls - Lovely. I've loved the Back to Bedlam album and this album is somewhat lovelier. It's also a great CD to listen to driving home. Wellllll...maybe driving to work as well. I've enjoyed my drive to work today...must have been the music. ^_^

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger [rena] said...

I so love James Morrison. Great melancholic songs...nice to hear on lazy, rainy days...like today!

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home