Monday, November 14, 2005

The Notebook

Imagine this: U fall in love everyday u wake up, u fall in love everyday u see him/her, everyday is lived with appreciation and hope, and there's one and the only one u love and u want to spend every moment of you life with him/her... Now, tell me, how often does that happen? How often do u say u fall in love everyday?

I just finished this novel - The Notebook. I watched the movie before, but the novel is a whole lot better... like 100 times better because it is more detailed. When I was reading, I thought to myself, if it is possible to experience such love... Love so deep that it creates miracles? Is this even possible? Hmmmm...

I would want to think of the possibility of this happening. But in a way, it's pretty much beyond reach. At least that's what I think, until proven otherwise. The Notebook is an example of true love, a love so strong that it overcomes all problems, and became a miracle. It's like a fairy tale come true... still don't know if it's true but...

I wonder if Nicholas Spark really did experience this before...Anyone has experienced this before?

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people will say it's a fairy tale or something that only exists in your head and nothing else... some people will say that they have but the people that we know are all of the same age... in the Notebook it's for the whole life span of both their lives... we shall see huh? what life has in store for us... *wInK*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home