Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year Resolution

It is the beginning of yet another new year. Ahhh...New Year...what do you think is installed for us this 2006? Besides...WORLD CUP Germany 2006! WOohooo! Well, that's not why I am writing this blog...I shall be discussing about the many many new year resolution that we make EVERY YEAR...that has yet to be resoluted.

I believe a lot of us out there makes new year resolutions at the beginning of every new year. BUT.. (See...everything statement has got the BIG FAT BUT...)...well anyway, like I was saying...But, how many of us actually kept to that resolution? Has it become something that we do simply because everyone does it? Or do we have the intention in keeping to those resolutions that were made?

For instance...one of my resolution last year was to lose weight. I believe it's the #1 resolution for a lot of ppl out there. I tried to keep to it...for like...2 months and then i lost it. All those food...temptation...can't resist...sigh. So i failed. Then I think I had this resolution about writing a journal...like keeping a note to myself as to what I do daily and how I felt. BUT (see...there's that BUT again...) But, I wrote for like 4 months then stopped. Too lazy. =) Don't feel like continuing.

I don't know about you guys who are reading right now...but you might have kept to some resolution...which you might want to share. As for me, I gave up about making resolutions. Lets just say, I want to keep things simple...if I feel like doing something, I'll just go ahead and do it! Be Spontaneous...(haven't been able to do that, but I will try this year...) Ooopssss...I think I just made a new year resolution! Teehee!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006! May the year 2006 treats you good and treats you right!

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger --iffil-- said...

I'm really looking fwd to 2006. Especially when the CEO guy kinda promised great increments, hehe. Somehow or rather, I feel that I'm in for a lot of change in '06, not sure why. Hmm. Oh! And I definitely wanna go to China.

Wishing you all the BEST for '06!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home